Pallet skirts enhance your primary packaging to reinforce your brand and demonstrate the benefits of your product in a bigger, bolder way than primary packaging alone. If you produce a product that gets shipped to retail stores on pallets, then you have an automatic marketing opportunity you may not have considered before: pallet skirts!
Pallet skirts (also often referred to as pallet wraps) wrap around the bottom half of pallet displays and can be the perfect canvas for your company logo, artwork, or an advertising message.
This simple yet effective tactic can go a long way in boosting your product and brand presence, increasing sales in the process. This especially holds true if your product is sold at wholesale locations Cash&Carry or Costco, where palletized product is readily visible.
Pallet skirts enhance your primary packaging to reinforce your brand and demonstrate the benefits of your product in a bigger, bolder way than primary packaging alone.
Some additional benefits include:
- It helps manage product inventory
- It’s aesthetically pleasing. An image, logo, or artwork is much more appealing to look at than the bare wooden pallet!
- It increases brand recognition
- It educates the consumer about your product
So how can you get the most out of your pallet skirt? Here are a few helpful hints:
- Treat your pallet skirt like a billboard. Keep it simple, and follow the five-second rule: the messaging should be easily read while just passing by. In addition, make sure you test legibility from 30 feet away.
- Pay attention to pallet dimensions. Different retailers require products be merchandised from different sides of a pallet.
- Make it at least 3-sides-shoppable. Your pallet may be visible from at least three sides (especially if it’s an end-aisle display), so don’t “pick sides.”
- Consider lighting. Club stores are notorious for dim lighting, so consider opting for bolder, contrasting colors to avoid looking washed out.
At the BoxMaker, we have a design team that can work with you to get the most impact out of your pallet skirt, while maintaining structural integrity. Additionally, we have multiple options when it comes to printed packaging. Our goal is to partner with you to achieve the right solution for your project. On corrugated material, we offer digital, litho-laminate, and flexographic print.
Contact us today to get your product off the shelf and position yourself front and center in the eyes of the consumer.
For the latest industry news and to learn more, follow us on LinkedIn: